Operation Central America

Come and see what is happening on the Operation Central America missions trip. Also learn about the teams and their prayer requests.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

San Marcos

Hello from San Marcos. We had a little technical issue yesterday so I have to re-post this. Sorry for the delay. Here are a couple entries from students and some pictures. I will post more later tonight to catch you up on today's activities.

Hey dad and mom sorry i haven't been writing on the blog. I'm doing well i haven't gotten sick or anything so thats good. That trip to Arizona to visit mark will be awesome! mime is really fun and our team gets along really well. today when we got
to san marcos we went to this park to perform but it started to rain so we had to leave cause nobody was there to perform to. but i have to go but i'll talk to you soon.
love, Jon Busch


heyo! Thanks mom and dad, nick and rach, I miss you guys a lot!! I've been staying with other families which is really cool. Sorry I missed Father's day, Love you dad!! I see lots of dogs here, but not as cute as Pooh!! I had like weird stomach
cramps early on but I adjusted quickly and I'm doing great! Thanks, keep praying for us down here. I haven't gotten worms yet so that's good ;) although I saw a patient who took off his boot to show me his :/ Alright love you all! Dios le bendiga! (God bless) ~Miss miss

*** Ma n Pa.
HEy whats up parents! How Anna do at the special olympics comp.on friday did she get gold?! Who all came from Montana? was it a good time? it has been a lot of fun down here the weather has been great i have a good tan goin i have not gotten sick yet but i do have an ear infection and cant hear out of my left ear but im takin meds. sry i havent been writtin cuz idk no time. but miss ya lots and pa i hope you had a great fathers day!! love ya Joel Lopez








1 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Jon,
    Glad to get your blog and news that you have not gotten sick. Don't let you guard down and eat or drink unsanitary products.

    We are so proud of you, your Mime Team, and the whole OCA Team and staff. You are all truly being used by God to spread His love, mercy and good news to the people. You have been a blessing and will be blessed.

    We are looking forward to seeing you home safely on Sunday. Get some rest on the plane. Have you taken any pictures? We look forward to seeing them and to hear you tell of your experiences.

    God Bless you all!!
    Love, Mom and Dad (Busch)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home