Operation Central America

Come and see what is happening on the Operation Central America missions trip. Also learn about the teams and their prayer requests.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Student view

Hey readers! Gosh, this trip has been SO eventful! Sorry for waiting so long to make an entry.
It has been such a blessing to be on this trip again. Everywhere we've gone i've felt right at home remembering last year.
God has been so good and powerful these past days, showing his love and strength in all that I have been a part of. It has been surreal being on the mime team and being a tool in God's plan in bringing people to Christ and sharing the good news.
I honestly don't want to leave Guate (sorry parents); I have made some great friends here, the scenery is beautiful and the whole OCA team is so wonderful to me. We just left San Marcos about an hour ago, and if it was possible I would have hidden in a room and stayed there indefinitely, it was so hard to say goodbye (though the twins reassured me it was not a "goodbye," but "hasta luego" - see you later). I'm really considering coming back as a leader, or studying abroad here.
God has been blessing me so much, teaching me with every step I take and every performance i am a part of. As we head to the orphanage, I cannot wait to give the children there one of our best performances yet.
I still don't feel I can fully express this great love and hope He has been giving me. Somehow He has revealed himself so strong and beautifully, and I feel so at home here. I can't thank you all enough for your support and prayers for this trip.

keep us in your prayers that we all will keep a servant mind as our strength wanes and R&R is nearer, that we see God in new ways every day, share His love, and allow Him to continue to work in and through our lives especially as we grow in fellowship and community in this last few days.

Lots of love,
HaileySue

P.S. Daddy, thank you so much for everything you do, you have been so good to me and have gone to such lengths to make my life better. Happy late fathers' day. LOVE YOU!!!!

Isaias 40:28-31
2 Timothy 4:16-18

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home