Operation Central America

Come and see what is happening on the Operation Central America missions trip. Also learn about the teams and their prayer requests.

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Pictures take 2







Here are som pictures from the second stop on our trip. mostly from Siguatepeque- Honduras.
Sarah and Megan before church service.
Christel got attacked with face paint.
Kelsey and Josh played guitar with kids.
Childrens team being swarmed by kids at a performance
Basketball boys with a pick up game with kids in Campur.
Claire C and Kristina Baker love puppet shows.

3 Comments:

  • At 5:21 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Bret, Mom and Dad
    Colin says: I'm having fun at camp and practicing piano a lot. :) Kyle is feeding us too so thats a plus. Thanks for the card- I got it on Tuesday night and I liked it.

    Cam says: How are you? I'm having lots of fun with Sarah she is the coolest person in the world. Dad- Kyle let me drive your car today it was really fun. Yeah thanks for the card too.

    Everything with Danielle is going well too.

    Sarah says: All is good. Just got here and we are going to culvers for dinner and we might make chocolate covered pretzels if they are good. Tim j/k about cam driving the car. If you get a chance to call I can tell you something about a parent that wants to give money to any needed projects. My cell is 952-807-5885.

    Hope all is well. Look forward to seeing you all on Sunday (for Sarah) Monday for the boys.

    Love from all- XXXOOOO

     
  • At 8:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Claire - I love that picture of you kissing that stuffed doll! I trust that all is well with you and the team and I am praying for all of you! I am in Harrisburg PA right now, flying home Friday morning and looking forward to seeing you on Sunday. Love, Dad

     
  • At 8:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Claire!
    I love your pictures! I hope everything is going well down there. Today I went to VBS at wooddale and then went frisbee golfing. I can't wait until you and Courtney get home this weekend.
    Love, Catherine

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home